ATTENTION BASKETBALL PLAYERS: The Intramural Free Throw contest will be held Thursday, March 3rd in the big gym right after school.
CONGRATULATIONS: Congratulations to the following student's who won the Intramural Dodgeball Contest. They are;
Justin Felderman, Quinn Simpson, Ethan Sabers, Connor Grant, Robby Jones, and Cristina Young.
SADIES WEEK: Just a reminder that Sadie Hawkin’s Dance is Saturday, March 5th. Tickets will be on sale in the Business Office for $6 each. Remember to bring your Renaissance card in order to receive a discount. Be sure to sign up your guest. Pictures will start before the dance at 6:30. Glow necklaces and refreshments will also be for sale. Sadies is from 8:30 to 11:00 p.m.
DRESS UP DAYS:
TODAY: Favorite Color Day: Deck out in your favorite color from head to toe!
Thursday: Time Travel: Wear decades clothing, a toga, or in a futuristic outfit!
Friday: Daisy Mae/Lil Abner: Country Western theme! Break out the flannel shirts, belt buckles, and cowboy boots!
1. The Talent Show will be held Friday, March 4th.
2. All 4th hour teachers will be getting an envelope with tickets to sell for $1 for the show.
3. Money will be collected by Student Council members (Randi Westervelt, Kat Martin, Hayley Zenner, Kat Martin, and Katie Husemann) on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday during 5th hour. Please keep student tickets, having them write their first and last name on the back, until the day of the show (Friday, March 4).
4. Students not wanting to go to the Talent Show will report to the cafeteria.
5. Students will be dismissed by an announcement over the PA.
6. Students will sit with their 4th hour class.
7. The schedule for the day will be as follows:
1st hr 7:40 – 8:10
2nd hr 8:15 – 8:45
3rd hr 8:50 – 9:19
4th hr 9:24 – 9:53
Variety Show 10-:03 – 11:33
5th hr 1:38 – 1:12
Lunch A lunch 11:38 – 12:03
B lunch 11:58 – 12:23
C lunch 12:27 – 12:52
D lunch 12:47 – 1:12
6th hr 1:17 – 4:46
7th hr 1:51 – 2:20
BLOOD DRIVE: Friday, March 25th:
Pick up permission slips for the blood drive in the Stuco Zone in the cafeteria.
Return the permission slips to the Stuco Zone and sign up for a time slot.
You get to get out of class, free food, and help out your community!
The first 20 people to turn in their permission slips get a FREE TSHIRT!
JOB OPPORTUNITY: Fareway Foods will be interviewing for positions in their new store on Wednesday, March 23rd. If interested, stop in guidance or see the bulletin board outside of guidance. Applications can be found at www.fareway.com
JOB APPLICATION: Dubuque County Fair Association is taking applications for the 2011 Junior Fair Board. For more information go to www.dbqfair.com
NICC DRIVERS EDUCATION: Forms available in the business office, main office, and guidance.
March 21 - May 19, 2011 March 21 – May 19, 2011
6:00 - 7:30 a.m. 2:40 – 4:40 p.m.