We have STATE Men’s Swim tickets available in the Activities Office.Cost is $8.00 per ticket for this Saturday’s Swim finals in Marshalltown.
Upper Room would like to invite all students to come pray, hear about God, eat some snacks and have some fun. Come attend on Friday’s at 6:55 am – 7:30 in the gym lobby. This week begin your Valentine's Day by celebrating the Greatest Love Ever. Of course, there will be treats which will fill your heart!
Men’s 2014 - TRACK AND FIELD “ORGANIZATIONAL MEETING” Will meet Today in the LIBRARY at 2:45 PM (bring practice permit) (SNOW MAKE UP FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 14TH)
· The first practice is Monday, February 17, Weight room 8:00 a.m.
· You must have an up-to-date physical, and, practice permit to participate.
· Stop and get a practice permit in the Activities Office and bring to the meeting.
· If you have questions, call or text coach Wittman at 563-543-6579.
· Don’t plan on coming out late for the team unless you are in another sport or school sponsored Activity.
Spanish club will meet to celebrate “el día de los enamorados” on today after school in room E-43. Hope to see you there!
Attention all Seniors: If you are interested in pursuing a career as an electrician, consider applying for the Iowa Electrical Apprenticeship Program. To find out more about the requirements and opportunities available, stop in guidance for the website or check out the bulletin board outside of guidance office.